None of us want to be on the dentist’s chair undergoing some painful surgery and hence most of us do take all the necessary precautions like brushing and flossing daily. However sometimes that is not enough hence how to stop tooth decay? Hence here are a few essential tips that show case several ways to stop tooth decay.
Top tips to stop tooth decay
- Fluoride is not necessarily good for you besides which it does not prevent tooth decay.
- Fluoride has also been linked with low IQ, poor mental and physical health. The reason being that a lot of fluoride can be toxic and even cause dental fluorosis that causes tooth enamel to decay.
- Recent research being done in United Kingdom has shown that enzymes extracted from seaweed microbes can be effective in removing dental plaque.
- The research was inspired as a solution to clean the hull of a ship in a process to optimize it for time and cost.
- This would found to be very effective on the ship’s hull and additionally it was found that this could efficiently remove plaque too.
- There are several alternative too, like drinking green drinks. In fact the green powder can also be used to clean the teeth.
How Designer Smiles Dentistry can they help?
Dentistry covers a range of procedure, like cosmetic dentistry that are meant to improve your appearance and make you feel more confident. Some of the popular treatment are mentioned below:
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Enhancement
- Tooth Colored filling
- Cosmetic Bonding
The cosmetic dentist generally make use of bleaching agent and hence can easily recover a fading tooth or remove stains on a tooth. Our missing teeth can become an issue over time. With dental implants to the rescue, you will be able to restore your jaw line to normal too besides solving the obvious problem for a missing tooth. A special treatment is conducted to restore the great smile. This includes the use of aligners which are almost invisible
but help achieve a great smile.
Designer Smiles Dentistry always makes sure you receive personalized care are treatment. They are a dedicated team of dentists and there is more to them just fixing or caring for your teeth. Here it is free to find the source of that excruciating pain or a quick examination. You will be treated if you are over the age of 5.